Powered By Blogger

What do you think about career military female being forced out of the military when they cant find secure childcare while they are deployed?

ASK DEJAVUCJ! POWHATAN, VA

HI! EVERYONE,

Check this out?

JUST CLICK!

http://www.dejavushoponline.com
http://dejavucj8888.getdeals.us

VISIT!
SHOP!
ENJOY!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Thanks,

DejavuCJ!


ASK DEJAVUCJ!

ASK DEJAVUCJ!
TALK TO ME!

ASK DEJAVUCJ! POWHATAN,VA

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For Abused Women And Men! You Know Who You Are!

AskdejavuCJ You Are Your Own Champion:

I’m my own champion!
I’ am
I am good person.
I have integrity.
I do what is ethically right and good.
Whatever life puts before me will be useful experience that will make me stronger, wiser, and more tolerant.
I am strong enough to understand and make allowances for other people's weaknesses, and their behaviour towards me. Other people's behaviour is about them, not me.
I focus on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can.
I am what I eat and drink, so I eat and drink good things.
I am what I watch and play and listen, so I watch and play and listen to good positive things.
I take exercise which I enjoy. I walk when I don't need to drive or take the bus or train.
I smile and laugh whenever I can - life is good - getting caught in the rain reminds me that it is good to be alive to feel it.
I forgive other people. Deep down everyone is a good person, just like me.
I am a compassionate and loving, caring person.
I am a good person.
I am.

Join my Community first 100 free membership:
http://www.askdejavucj.spruz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment